Whether you’re selling, buying, transferring a registration or simply wanting to check the safety status of your vehicle, then a roadworthy inspection is the first step to take. Moving Motors is VicRoads licensed vehicle testers/roadworthy inspectors for all passenger and light commercial vehicles (#Vic11428 LP/LV).
Our Roadworthy Certification Process:
During your roadworthy inspection, we will inspect the condition of your vehicle’s
- Steering Components
- Brake & Clutch System
- Wheels & Tyres
- Windscreen & Windows
- Windscreen wipers and washers
- Vehicle Panels & Structure
- Lights & Reflectors
- Seats And Seat Belts
- Other safety related items
This helps us to determine whether your vehicle is roadworthy and meets the safety standards set by VicRoads. Photographs and reports are also obtained with each roadworthy inspection.
What Happens If Your Vehicle Meets Or Fails To Meet The Safety Standards?
If the vehicle successfully passes the roadworthy inspection, then a Green Slip is given. In the circumstance where a vehicle has failed a roadworthy inspection the customer is given a Pink Slip with a report of all the areas that need to be rectified in order to pass the roadworthy inspection.
When a vehicle is deemed unroadworthy, the customer is given 7 days to repair the faults, as per requirement set by VicRoads. The vehicle will undergo a second roadworthy inspection and to ensure all repairs are complete and meet state guidelines.
Why Choose Us For RWC?
- We are VicRoads licensed vehicle tester and are qualified to carry out roadworthy inspection.
- We only employ certified mechanics who have vast technical knowledge and practical experience to get the job done right.
- We strictly abide by the safety rules and regulations imposed by VicRoads while inspecting your vehicle.
- We will perform necessary repairs using OEM parts upon your approval to make your vehicle roadworthy.
Don’t compromise on the safety of your car on the road! Trust our team with your vehicle’s roadworthy inspection. To book in, give us a call on 03 9335 3607.