Do you have a new car or one that is covered under warranty? Is your vehicle due for logbook service? Looking for an authorised car service facility in Tullamarine? Not to worry! We got you covered! At Moving Motors, we take pride in our experience and expertise to provide logbook service for vehicles of all makes and models. With our expert services, you can keep your car running at its maximum efficiency while preserving its value, integrity and statutory warranty.
Our Logbook Servicing Checklist:
When you stop by Moving Motors for logbook service, we will get the following parts and components inspected, repaired or replaced as required.
- Change engine oil & oil filter
- Check and change under bonnet fluid levels
- Check fan belts
- Check lights
- Brake inspection
- Clutch inspection
- Check steering and suspension
- Transmission inspection
- Computer battery test
- Check tyre pressures
- Check wheel alignment
- Check radiator hoses
- Visual inspection of other safety components
Why Choose Us?
- We only employ factory trained mechanics who can carry out logbook service as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Our logbook service is available for all makes and models of domestic and foreign vehicles.
- We have the most comprehensive checklist to ensure that your vehicle is fine-tuned to the factory condition.
- We only use genuine or appropriate OEM parts which help keeping your new car manufacturer’s warranty intact.
- We fill in all service details in your logbook and get it stamped to upkeep the service history of your vehicle.
Keeping up with the manufacturer-recommended service intervals will help extending the life and performance of your vehicle. It will also prevent you from dealing with unexpected breakdowns and expensive repairs. So, if your vehicle is due for logbook services, call 03 9335 3607 and schedule an appointment with us today.