If your exhaust system is worn or damaged, it may make your car seem louder than usual, or it can cause rattling noises. A worn or damaged exhaust won’t dispel engine gases as efficiently, resulting in decreased power and fuel efficiency. So, it is important to keep an eye on your vehicle’s exhaust system to maintain its performance and fuel-efficiency. No matter what the problem with your exhaust system is, Moving Motors offers exhaust repairs and replacement for all makes and models of passenger and light commercial vehicles.
Signs That Your Exhaust System Needs Repair Or Replacement:
Your vehicle’s exhaust system eventually wears out and should be replaced on a regular basis like most other components. If you are unsure when your exhaust unit needs repair or replacement, look out for the following signs and symptoms.
- Loud roaring sound being emitted from your vehicle.
- Leaking exhaust system that produces hissing noise or a chugging sound.
- Water leaking from the head gasket.
- Misaligned exhaust producing a loud metallic vibration beneath your car.
- Loose hangers and brackets
- Build up of rust on any part of the exhaust system
- Black, blue or white smoke coming out of the exhaust system
How Can We Help You With Your Exhaust System?
If you notice any of these warning signs, bring in your car to Moving Motors for Exhaust Repairs. With over 30 years of combined experience in the automotive industry, we have the knowledge to diagnose and fix the problem right away. Our mechanics not only specialize in exhaust repairs and replacement but also performs custom fabrications, delivering quality workmanship combined with the integrity and great value for your money.
To find out more about our exhaust repairs, or to get a free quote on a new exhaust, please don’t hesitate to call us at 03 9335 3607. We will do whatever it takes to satisfy your needs.